Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy 45th Birthday Mama !

Dear mama,

No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You are my strength. Everyone in this family is so lucky for having you in their life. May your day be exactly the way you want it to be. May you celebrate it with happiness and inner peace. May your birthday be a time for others to praise you with du'a, and a time for them to show love to you in so many ways! Happy Birthday Mama. With love, your daughter.

I don't know what i wanna do for ur birthday celebration this year..i know you are expecting a big thing from me.. (lol)..need to think about it really hard..it takes me about a month to find the idea..and finally this is what i've been thinking and done.. Sorry if it not so perfect..just a new learner about making a video..I hope you do enjoy it.. I love you!



No comments :

Post a Comment