Wednesday, September 28, 2011

When Will u Notice Me?

What do I have to do to get you to notice me?
Change myself, the way I walk.
My clothes, the way I talk.
We've known each other for some time now 
yet I'm still invisible to you. 
My feelings run deep and how
I wish you only knew.
I see your face every time I close my eyes
To me you just seem so different from the other guys.
To you I'm just a friend
Nothing more, nothing less
I settle for friendship in the end
Because I don't want to make a mess.
Instead I'll keep my secret to myself 
And take my pride back off the shelf.
Until one day you finally see 
That you and I were meant to be.
I'll wait for now but not too long
Because sooner or later I'll be gone.
So when will you notice me?


I wrote this for this guy I really like but I was too chicken to show him. It has been a year since I wrote it, I am 19 now and we are still a friends. Hopefully I can give this to him before it's too late. This basically shows how every girl feels about a guy when she first has a crush on him. She not only questions her love for him but also how he feels about her. :D



p/s :mood jiwang sebentar..

3 comments :